Monday, May 7, 2012

I sure have been missing making Steampunk cards....


I worked on this one a couple weekends ago after I read that some of my favorite Stampin' Up! sets I like to use for the Steampunk cards were retiring (or so I thought).

So, I made this card I call "Ink Tea"

Stamp sets: Timeless Treasures, Rue De Fleurs, Extreme Elements

Inks:  Marina Mist, Stazon, Versamark

Paper: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Beau Chateau

Accessories:  Irresdent ice EP, Glitter Brads,  random embellishments (dragon fly and cogs).

I have actually posted two pics of  this card because I still can't get the right camera light to keep out the reflection of the embossing and then I can't get the true colors of the card without a flash.










I hope you enjoy it in anyway you see it!

Yappin'bout Stampin' - The Steampunk way!

Hugs,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...